A country I would like to visit

The countries that I would like to 
visit are two: Italy and france, because this countries have so much history and they have many cultural places to visit. In France for example it is the Louvre museum, the biggest museum in the Europe, and in my opinion is the most important in the world. And for other hand Italy have the biggest colection of Renaissance  art, wich I find very interesting and beautiful. I would love to visit the Eiffel tower, go across all the rivers of venice and walk in their streets to see all the old contructions, and also learn about all their history and culture. I want to live, study and work in France Paris, because I like to much their language and how it sound, and I think if I live there it will be more easy to learn it. I also love the italian and french movies, I think this is why I am so interested in those countries. My favorite movie is Amelie, this movie is french, I want to see the places that appear in this movie. And my favorite italian movie is The life is beautiful. Thanks to this movies my interest for this countries started, and I hope that someday I will have the oportunity and the placer to go there.


Comentarios